Okay guys let me assure you that one of my all time favourite dishes sinces my childhood is this Masala Bhindi. Theres something really delicious about it. Easy as easy can be you could be eating this delicious okra recipe in under 30 minutes if you start now..
• 500 gms Medium Sized Bhindi (Okra)
• 2 Medium Onions
* 2-3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 Tsp Mango powder (Amchoor)
• 1 Tsp Red chili
• 1 Tsp Garam masala
• 3 Tbsps Oil
• Salt to taste
- Chop off the heads and tails of Okra, Vertically cut (okra) Bhindi into halves such that the piece remains intact.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder, mango powder (amchoor), red chili, garam masala and salt and then stuff it into sliced Bhindis (okras) and keep it aside.
- Cut the onions and fry it till they turn golden brown.
- Add sliced Bhindi and fry till they turn crisp. Do not stir often as the bhindis will break open.
- Serve with hot chapati and raita/salad.
Fancy cooking an exotic meal tonight? Best desi cooking recipes from Pakistan, India and rest of the world. Visit http://www.bestdesicooking.com and enjoy deliciously free recipes!